Claiming Credit CME/CMLE/MOC
CME Self Recording Worksheet and claiming credit
Annual Meeting attendees are now able to track their own session attendance! To track your activity, build your online itinerary and download or print it.
A total of 300 CME/CMLE credits are available at the meeting and a maximum of 30 CME/CMLE credits can be earned over the 4 days.
Session attendance can be recorded immediately after the session ends and course evaluations must be completed in order to claim credits. Credits must be claimed within 30 days after the last day of the meeting. Here's how the process works:
- Login to the ASCP web site – www.ascp.org.
- From My Account page, click on the Meetings & Credits icon.
- Click on the Annual Meeting icon, then click on the line for the Annual Meeting or the Virtual Symposia to view the list of all sessions. Only the sessions that have occurred will be enabled.
- Click on each session you attended to go to My Sessions page. Complete the evaluation; enter the number of credits you wish to claim for that session and Submit.
- After the evaluation and credits are completed, click the Return button to go back to the Annual Meeting page. Logout or select Back to go to your account page and access another screen.
- Once submitted, the number of credits cannot be changed or removed.
- Credits can be split if you attend partial programs in the same time period.
Credits will be uploaded to the attendee's transcript nightly. Your CME/CMLE certificate can be printed once the transcript is available.
After the transcript is created, return to My Courses and access the applicable SAM credit Post Test (if available). Upon successful completion of the Post Test, CME credit can be transferred to SAM credit. The Post Test will be available for 30 days after the last day of the meeting.