Thank you for attending the 2012 ASCP Annual Meeting in Boston! This page provides instructions on how to claim credit. You have 30 days from the last day of the meeting to claim your credits.
CME and/or CMLE Credit
To claim CME and/or CMLE credit for the sessions, please do the following:
- Login to the ASCP web site – www.ascp.org/.
- From the My Account page, click the Meetings & Credits icon.
- Click on the Annual Meeting icon, then click on the line for the Annual Meeting.
- Click on the button to add the sessions that you attended to your personal list.
- Click on the My Sessions tab to evaluate and claim credit for sessions.
- Once submitted, the number of credits CANNOT be changed or removed.
- Partial credit can be claimed for overlapping sessions in the same time period.
- Once completed, logout to go to your account page to access another screen.
- Credits will be uploaded to the attendee’s transcript. Your CME/CMLE certificate can be printed once the transcript is available.
If a session is eligible for SAM credit, you will be directed to a Post Test prior to the evaluation. You may bypass this Post Test if you are only claiming CME credit for the session.
Upon successful completion of the Post Test, you will receive SAM credit. The Post Test will be available for 30 days after the last day of the meeting.
As always, we invite you to contact ASCP Customer Service with your questions. Our phone hours are 8:00am to 5:00pm Central Time, Monday through Friday.
The ASCP Customer Service Team
1-800-267-2727, option 2