2011 ASCP Annual Meeting Post Conference Sessions
Can't attend the 2011 conference in person? This is the next best thing to being there! Stay current on new developments and current trends in the profession. The ASCP Annual Meeting offers a large variety and number of high caliber sessions. This year several of those sessions have been identified for development as interactive online programs that will be available shortly after the conference. These courses will include audio recordings of the speaker synchronized with the full screen slides as they were presented at the meeting.
What You'll Get:
- Ability to view these courses in the comfort of your home or office.
- Ongoing access to selected educational sessions recorded at the Annual Meeting.
- Online education offerings include audio presentations, handouts and other relevant materials.
- Continuing education credits (CME, CME/CMLE, or SAM credit is awarded for each module).
To continue learning after the meeting ends, bookmark or return to this page after the 2011 meeting. Some of the content areas that will be available including the following:
- Surgical Pathology
- Blood Banking, Transfusion Medicine
- Professional Development, Leadership, Career Management
- New Techniques and Technologies
- The Patients Clinical Team
- Global Pathology
- Public Health Policy, Health Care Reform