Join us and over 2000 guests as we energize our passion for pathology and laboratory medicine!
- President Bill Clinton to Keynote the 2011 ASCP Annual Meeting.
- Scientific Keynote speaker Dr. Paul Farmer and other prestigious speakers share their perspectives on global health.
- All-new meeting design is expected to attract over 2000 attendees with world-class speakers, leading-edge educational programming and unprecedented attractions for the Exhibit Hall.
- The World Association of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine (WASPaLM) will host their XXVI World Congress with the 2011 ASCP Annual Meeting, representing 45 pathology societies and laboratory professionals from 34 countries.
- NEW! Centrally located in the Exhibit Hall, Science Connection Central
- Hands-on-the-Future Learning Lab
- Interactive Self-Guided Audio Education
- Case Study of the Day
- Excellent opportunities to engage with attendees – Specialty Hubs and lounges in the Exhibit Hall make it easy to connect with pathologists, residents, and laboratory professionals.
- Exclusive and dedicated exhibit hours.
- A completely re-energized meeting environment!
Since its founding in 1922, the American Society for Clinical Pathology has been the leader in pathology and laboratory medicine. Unique among pathology organizations, its inclusive membership of over 100,000 unites pathologists and laboratory professionals to advance the profession.